SMART Organizing services are offered to address situational disorganization encountered in life, home & business. We partner with individuals, families and small businesses who are ready to implement changes now . We have experience working with children, youth and adults of all ages.
Working as your accountability partner, we establish your priorities, identify the opportunities, define SMART goals, create a plan and take action to empower you to get organized and achieve success.
Creating functional and organized spaces to improve accessibility and productivity in every part of your home & small business environment.
We offer services for:
- Clutter control. Sorting, purging and relocation of items.
- Collection management. Preserving and honoring special memorabilia and collectibles.
- Move and transition support. Blended households, down or upsizing, moving pre-listing readiness and move unpacking.
- Paper and document management. Sorting, filing, storage and disposal of paper and digital documents.
- Personal organization. Teaching and application of skills necessary to succeed in school and the workplace, and can help you become more efficient, more productive in life.
- Productivity and process improvements. Creating solutions to assess and eliminate waste in resources, time and costs for small business.
- Project and task management. Support to provide or source short term and long term administrative, project & task management and coordination services for small business.
- Space management. Improving the accessibility and function for residential and small business spaces to improve safety, save time and costs. We strive to use what you have before recommending spending.
Spaces to organize include:
- Kitchens, pantries and dining rooms
- Laundry & mud rooms
- Closets, storage areas, storage lockers, garages and shops
- Recreation, craft, hobby and play rooms
- Vehicles (personal and work trucks)
- Entrances & reception areas
- Warehouses and inventory storage areas
Is it time for you to get organized?
Contact us to schedule a free no obligation preliminary phone needs assessment. During the 20-30 minute assessment we discuss the opportunity, fee structure, questions you may have and book the on-site assessment.
The on-site assessment is required to view your space to formally identify your needs, the source of your problem areas and your priorities. We will discuss the process, expectations and the proposed statement of work. Upon booking our services, we begin to develop your SMART goals and we take action to achieve them! We ask you to plan 1 – 1.5 hours for the on-site needs assessment billed at a flat rate of $75.00.
There is absolutely no preparation needed for the on-site visit. We want your reality to be reflected in the assessment so it is best to see the space as is! We also encourage anyone who may be part of the organizing process to be available for the visit so all needs and expectations are considered.
SMART Organizing services are specially customized to meet the unique needs of each client. SMART packages are offered in consideration of project scope, time and budget . Services are offered at an hourly rate with a 3 hour minimum appointment which allows us to make significant action for all new projects. Project packages and payment options to best meet your needs are discussed during the on-site assessment.
SMART Launch for projects estimated at 3-10 hours. Packages start as low as $225.00 per project.
SMART Stride for projects estimated at 10-25 hours. Packages start as low as $750.00 per project.
SMART Transformed for projects estimated at 25 hours +. Packages start as low as $1,875.00 per project.
SMART Reset is available to existing clients in good standing who may need a reset in areas previously organized to suit their changing priorities. The 3 hour minimum appointment is waived and the client pays only for time needed to reset the space at the $75.00 hourly rate.
SMART Maintained is a special service available to existing clients in good standing who prefer to have their organized spaces maintained on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or custom schedule to meet their needs and available at the $75.00 hourly rate.